A NEW STANDARD FOR THE COMMERCIAL DRONE INDUSTRY
The Matrice 300 RTK is DJI’s latest commercial drone platform that takes inspiration from modern aviation systems. Offering up to 55 minutes of flight time, advanced AI capabilities, 6 Directional Sensing & Positioning, and more, the M300 RTK sets a whole new standard by combining intelligence with high-performance and unrivaled reliability.
IMPROVED TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
- Multi-Sensor Payloads –Choose from a variety of compatible payloads and see the full picture without missing any details wherever, whenever your mission takes place.
- Seamless User Interface –A new integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and thermal camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in the wide or thermal camera view.
INTELLIGENT WAYS TO COLLECT DATA
- AI Spot-Check – Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
- High-Res Grid Photo – Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
- Enhanced Flight Performance – The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions.
REDUNDANCY SYSTEMS FOR SAFER FLIGHTS
The M300 RTK’s built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
ADVANCED DUAL CONTROL
Either operator can now obtain control of the aircraft or payload with a single tap. This creates new possibilities for mission strategies as well as higher flexibility during operations.