- Autel EVO II Pro 6k Camera
- EVO II – AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance
- Auto go home & Accurate Landing
- Super Battery Life & 9KM Extended Range
Autel Robotics EVO II Pro Drone – 6k Camera Drone
Autel Robotics EVO II Pro
Autel EVO 2 Pro ultra-HD camera done featured a 1-inch sensor with 6k resolution. Capture stunning detail not previously possible on an aerial platform of this size. An adjustable aperture, HDR, and intuitive camera controls make this the perfect choice for any aerial cinematographer or mapping pilot.
Autel EVO II Pro 6k Camera
- 1-inch sensor & Adjustable aperture – EVO II Pro 6k drone featured Ultra-HD camera with a 1-inch sensor: Takes photos with a resolution of up to 5472 x 3648 and records 5.5K video at 60 fps or 4K video at 120 fps, with a bit rate of up to 120 Mbps. The lens aperture is adjustable within the range of f/2.8 to f/11.
- Variety of shooting modes – All three camera modules support a variety of shooting modes, including:
- Single-shot; Burst shooting
- Auto exposure bracketing (AEB)
- High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging
- NIGHTBEAT (high signal-to-noise ratio)
- Connect Autel Live Deck to display live on any device – A high-definition live feed from the EVO 2 drone camera can be displayed on your remote control’s screen or connect with Autel Live Deck to displayed on any device including computer, tv, phone, etc. Of course, Images and videos can be stored in the aircraft’s onboard memory or on a micro SD card.
- Adjust field-of-view to any angle from 0° to 90° while flying – EVO II Pro Drone contains a high-precision 3-axis gimbal that keeps the camera steady while the aircraft is flying, ensuring image stability and clarity. Also, You can use the remote control’s gimbal pitch dial to adjust the pitch axis to any angle from 0° to 90° at any time.
- Cameras interchangeable – Autel EVO II Series Dones is one aircraft with three camera options. All cameras for Evo II can be purchased separately and are interchangeable!
EVO II – AI Enhanced Dynamic Track
EVO II Pro smart tracking uses deep learning algorithms to automatically track the selected subject while avoiding obstacles during flight. The function can track the subject in three modes: behind, side-by-side, or fixed position.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
EVO 2 Pro’s front, rear, left, right, top, and bottom binocular vision sensing systems use image data to calculate the distance between the aircraft and potential obstacles. Begin detecting potential hazards up to 30m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision.
Viewpoint allows the user to send the aircraft to a selected destination by touching a point on the screen. Featured with the same waypoints function as EVO to program autonomous flight routes. EVO II can even save multiple waypoint missions making it easy for surveying.
Auto go home & Accurate Landing
EVO 2 Pro will return home automatically when Low Aircraft Battery Level and Communication Lost. Additionally, EVO 2’s bottom binocular vision camera creates a density depth map. Then, it calculates the depth map’s flatness and angles to ensure an accurate and safe landing.
Super Battery Life & 9KM Extended Range
Autel EVO 2 Pro comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forwarding motion to up to 9km away and 35min at a hover. And top speed up to 45MPH, additionally There is no geofencing or cellular service restrictions on any of EVO II.